So, if any of you are just glancing at this, you may not know me. However, I would like to make you an offer (I swear it's nice, however hostile that sounds). I love to draw, and I love to play games. If you have something you would like drawn, or a screenshot from a game, or maybe even a cosplay picture from my cosplay I have, tell me somehow (either by deviantart or my email, firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will try my hardest to get it/make it for you. We could sort out the details there, but the basic rules are;
1. Please don't ask for full nudity... I am doing this just more for fun than anything and full nudity is not fun to me. (Underwear, skin tight clothing, or naked silhouettes are fine however)
2. I am doing this for free, no charge, but I may not have the game you are asking for. If it isn't free, I don't have money to buy games, so I can't really do much. If you're really wanting the picture from the game (not only will I take screenshots but I also will edit them), you COULD send me the money for it, but at that point it might be easier for you to get the game yourself (not that I wouldn't do it).
3. If something is a big, detailed drawing, or it is a picture far into the game, you will have to give me time to do it. Most basic drawings (pencil, black and white, lined paper) would take me a day or two. However, if you asked for an extremely detailed drawing not on lined paper that is coloured, it could take me up to two weeks, as I would not only have to do research on the colours and shading for accuracy, but I would also have to find time to get to a store and buy non-lined paper and colour tools.
4. Please do not ask for something too detailed without a reference to look at. I admit, I am relatively mediocre at drawing, and I am better at anime/manga-styled drawings that take on realistic traits. I CANNOT MAKE A DRAWING OF SOMEONE THAT LOOKS HYPER-REALISTIC. I wish I could, but that is out of my range. (The only way I could get close to that would be to actually have a picture of that person, which at that point I will be happy to oblige).
5. Please do not be rude or get mad if it is not what you were looking for. I will try my hardest to get it as close to what you described as possible, but I am not perfect and neither are my drawings.
If you have any other questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. I am happy to answer any and all questions. And remember, THIS IS FREE.